“Human Resources are like natural resources; they're often buried deep. You have to go looking for them, they're not just lying around on the surface. You have to create the circumstances where they show themselves.” Ken Robinson
Human Resources Policy at "Epoka University" :
- To adopt a collaborative, participatory, effective and innovative management.
- To keep all the employees of the university motivated in working towards common goals.
- To choose, train and employ the appropriate people for each position in accordance with the University's mission and vision.
- To oversee the human health and ergonomic requirements and equip the working environments with the appropriate information technology.
- To support social, cultural and art activities in order to increase the staff motivation.
- To foster staff commitment and responsible fulfillment of Epoka University's mission, vision, objectives and values.
For further informations please contact:
hr @ epoka.edu.al